Want to be part of a century-plus tradition of making a positive difference in the well-being of a Westman child or family?
Community-minded, over 18 years of age, from southwestern Manitoba, and from any walk of life or cultural background?
Interest in helping build stronger families and stronger communities?
If you answer yes to any of the above, then why not become a member of the Child and Family Services of Western Manitoba Agency?
Our members – past, present and future – are a huge part of why we are one of the oldest and largest social services agencies in Westman. They are important to us because they:
- Become our eyes and ears in their communities to help us discover specific community needs
- Share their voices to help direct and assist us in reaching our goals
- Enhance our visibility in our communities
- Benefit by paying low annual fees of only $10 for one year or only $25 for three years
- Belong to a wide network community of caring people
- Become eligible to run for a position on our Board of Directors
For more information on how you can become a community member of CFS Western, check out our Be A Community Member brochure. It includes a membership form as well as information on how you can join our Board of Directors.