CFS Western outreach programs include (but are not limited to):
- program and information presentations
- parenting courses, support groups and parent-child activities
- delivering programs in partnerships with other organizations (e.g. Westman Immigrant Services, city and rural school divisions, etc.)
- offering tours of facilities such as our Elspeth Reid Family Resource Centre
- hosting display tables at various events from wellness fairs to teddy bear picnics
For more information on how we can reach your community, please call the Elspeth Reid Family Resource Centre at 204-726-6280 or toll free 1-800-483-8980.