- Mentor a child or teen through weekly visits.
- Tutor a child or teen requiring academic help.
- Be a Home Visitor reading and playing with preschoolers and parents using books and toys in the Parent Child Home Program.
- Provide special attention to children in a child care setting at our Preschool, Day Care or Resource Centre.
- Provide administrative support to assist with such tasks as mailings and poster distribution.
- Assist at the Elspeth Reid Family Resource Centre in a variety of ways such as with child care and parent-child family literacy programs, in the used goods store, toy washing, or helping with special activities.
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or what kind of car I drove…but the world may be a better place because I was important in the life of a child.”