Benefits of Volunteering
- Develop or expand your skills and practical experience
- Achieve valuable work-related experience
- Explore future career possibilities
- Gain personal satisfaction
- Meet new people
- Contribute to your community
If you have any special skills or expertise you feel would be beneficial to CFS Western programs and wonder whether these skills would be useful in volunteer involvement, please contact us to discuss the many possibilities.
For more information, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 204-726-7178 (toll free at 1-800-483-8980) or via email at email@example.com.